JO-ANN GEFFEN TESTIMONIALS
- Jo-Ann is one the most incredible people I've ever worked with." - Brian Rothschild, The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus Executive Director
- I love working with you! - Brooks Arthur, recording engineer, producer and music supervisor
- Wow! When Jo-Ann does press clippings - she REALLY does press clippings!!! - Dennis Houlihan, Roland US
- Jo-Ann is smart AND clever...always a great combination" -Elise Platt
- I would recommend ANYTHING Jo-Ann's involved with, and I've known her for a million years! She's everything she always was and more." - Carole Berger Allentuck
- Just a quick note of thanks for your help in facilitating the shoots for the Mending Kids events. Our Chinese colleagues are more excited about Gene Simmons' visit than any guests we've scheduled this far. I can't thank you enough. - Maria Calleia CCTV
- What a great job you have done! I have received countless calls, "Did you see Fran (Drescher) on the cover?" etc. and the Tavis Smiley interview was great too. Just wanted you to know that people are aware of her and the event and that is because of YOU - Sandra Carradine
- You did an awesome job. Thank you. - Susan Holland, Executive Director Cancer Schmancer
JANE COVNER TESTIMONIALS
- Jane, you were truly fabulous! Neil Benson, Senior Vice President, Opus 3 Artists
- I can’t thank you enough for making Joshua Bell’s marketing campaign as robust as it can be. The fact that you even reach out to us puts you head and shoulders above any of the many agents we work with and from whom we hear nothing. You on the other hand are incredible proactive and provide us with the kinds of tools we need. We can’t thank you enough. Jim Fullan, VP Communications, Oregon Symphony
- I’ve been with People Magazine for almost 20 years and have dealt with many, many publicists on stories. And, I’m very serious when I say that you are the most thorough, helpful and professional of all of them. Ron Arias, People Magazine
- You seem to be securing amazing things. Thanks from New York – Olga Makrias, Vice President, Publicity, Decca & Deutsche Grammophon U.S.
- Jane, I’ve been following all of your press updates and must tell you the job you are doing is beyond belief. I’ve never seen anything like it. Please accept my gratitude and congratulations. Steve Robinson, General Manager, WFMT and the WFMT Radio Network and board member, Cedille Records.
- You have been amazing to work with. Other performer’s publicist haven't come anywhere near to what you have done to help promote a festival concert and this will be the best-attended concert of the Festival’s May season. Elaine Neserick, Marketing Consultant, Ventura Music Festival.
- I just want to say how absolutely marvelous it is to work with you! I have worked with a number of good publicists in New York and Germany and not one of them can even begin to compare with the results you have achieved. My artists could not be happier. You leave other publicists in the dust. You initiate and follow through every major and minor opportunity and then some. Your personal style is just so great. You are straight forward, smart, funny, polite and yet you always manage to get right to the point. Alison Pybus, IMG Artists.
- Jane, getting Joshua Bell into a Dennis the Menace cartoon is so far “outside the box” I could only expect that from you! This is just wonderful. Alex Miller, Senior Vice President, Sony BMG Masterworks.